How to reach us
- Rome 2 h 26 min (224.6 km) via A24
- Bologna 2 h 55 min (294.7 km) via E45 and A14 - Autostrada Adriatica / A14
- Rimini 1 h 57 min (182.6 km) via A14 - Autostrada Adriatica / A14
- Ancona 57 min (86.4 km) via A14 - Autostrada Adriatica / A14
- Pescara 59 min (80.9 km) via A14 - Autostrada Adriatica / A14
HOW TO GET TO THE RESORT BY ROAD:
Whether you come from the North, South or from Rome, you will be on the A14 and you leave the A14 at the GROTTAMARE exit.
After 600 meters you get to a roundabout and take the second exit onto via del pace. (you may not see the road name!)
After 650 meters, at the traffic lights and you turn left, following the signs to Offida, Montalto Marche, Ripatransone.
Follow this road for 8.1km until you see the signs for San Savino, Acquaviva, where you turn left.
Stay on this road, strada provinciale val testino, (you may not see the road name!) for 4.5km.
When you reach San Savino, turn right at the cross roads, and drive slowly for 200 meters. Turn left onto a country (unsurfaced) road, with a sign “contrada san savino” ,”strada del camoso”.
Drive slowly on this country road for 2 km, making sure that at any junction or fork you take the left hand route.
You have arrived!